Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Philip's Birthday (April 2010)

When you have 2 year old and you are celebrating Daddy's birthday...what better than to bake Daddy his own batch of cupcakes...along with his favorite (requested every year) tiramisu?? Well, that's just what William and I did! We had such a great day together baking away! William LOVED baking cupcakes and decorating them just for Daddy! He loved helping me with the homemade tiramisu! He loved helping wrap presents for Daddy. He loved helping Daddy unwrap presents! He loved presenting Daddy with a cupcake! He even fell in love with the taste of tiramisu! I hope Philip enjoyed his birthday as much as we did! You can tell from the pictures that one certain little boy loved every minute of Daddy's birthday!

Happy Birthday Philip! We love you!!


No comments:


William 2 years old

William 2 years old

William loves swinging on our front porch. 15 months old

I love this picture...he's looking up at his daddy