One weekend while we were up at the lake, my family joined us. It was beyond cold, but we made the best of it with a huge bonfire. We all made smores and laughed and laughed telling stories together. I was thrilled with some of the pictures I snapped over the weekend. We took W's tricycle and tee-ball stand with us for some fun. It was incredible watching Philip push William on the tricycle! I loved capturing this moment. Our driveway at home is gravel, so it's difficult for William to really ride his little bike. We enjoyed the afternoon outside together after my parents left. It was just too sweet :)
We had a blast with William on Valentine's Day weekend. A few days prior to Valentine's day, "cupid" (William) helped me bake Valentine cupcakes and make Valentine Rice Crispies for our friends. He and I also made some homemade Valentine cards. He was so excited talking about his friends he wanted to take the goodies to. We decided last minute to head up to the lake for the weekend.
That weekend it snowed!! William had his 1st experience with snow!! He knew just what it was! He was precious running around in the snow...until his little hands got cold!! Needless to say, we didn't have mittens, so my fuzzy socks quickly became his mittens. We made so many memories that weekend in the snow! We built a snowman with William, had snowball fights and made many footprints in the snow. He was the most precious little thing ever! He couldn't get enough snow!! To top off the weekend, we of course HAD to make homemade cookies! (Can you tell I have a cookie lover??)
We had a great weekend and spent time making lots of memories together. Of course, I had to paint with William!
William and I made a quick trip up to Dothan to visit Maggie for her birthday. I try every year to be with my mother on or around her birthday. It's always fun! We just go up to hang out and spend some time with her. This year we just hung out around the house and enjoyed William. I took her to lunch to celebrate her birthday together. I love being with my Moma and just spending time together!
We also attended Jackson Lee's 1st birthday party. It was a great night watching the kiddos play. William loved telling "baby Jackson" Happy Birthday! William loved the bouncy house they had for the party. He thought he was just as big as the older kids and wanted to be in the bouncy house w/ them just bouncing away! Jackson was a doll with his cake! He dove right in and made the perfect mess!!
On a side note, William officially discovered his tools over the month. He'd always played with them, but not really pretending they were actual tools that could "fix" things. He was so cute when he'd grab his tool box and head off to "fix" different things around the house. This was a memory in the making! It was a great month for us. We had a blast and beat the bitter cold, harsh temps by just having a great time together



No comments:
Post a Comment