Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jillian and William

Here are a few videos of William and Jillian having a great time! We babysat Jillian and Jackson back in June for their parents to have an anniversary date. As you can tell, we had a blast!! I just wanted to share these cute moments with you! These two little ones are so cute together!! They get so excited whenever they see each other! I know little Jackson won't be too far behind them and will right in the mix before too long. We are blessed beyond measure to have such friends as these...

5 comments:

Papa said...

William has fun with his playmates!!The little ones {Jackson}and the bigger ones {Hunter}!! A well adjusted and fun loving boy.

Grumps said...

Jillian and William are sweethearts.
They are very happy kids and get along great together. Gram and I watched the films together and we were both laughing and enjoying the video. Thanks for taking the time to film it.

Lauren J. said...

Don't you think they make such a cute "couple"?? One day...maybe :)

Jenny said...

Cute videos! It is just so much fun watching them play together. They are best buddies for sure!

Gram said...

One day a couple???? They'd both have great in-laws! She is one cutie pie. I've loved watching her change since William's birth. They play so well together....y'all are all blessed, proud mommies and daddies.


William 2 years old

William 2 years old

William loves swinging on our front porch. 15 months old

I love this picture...he's looking up at his daddy