Monday, August 24, 2009

Video Time

Here are a few videos of William enjoying his playroom. They are from the beginning of July. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Papa said...

Our little boy sure was busy on those videos. I wonder WHO he gets he gets it from?? THANKS LAUREN11

Anonymous said...

What a PLAYROOM your Little Guy has!!!! :O) WPJ likes those 'puzzle/blocks', huh? I'd love to pick up one~o~those rugs like he has for 'Talya'...Was noticing William's FP Barn...Lauren, I was so excited ~ bot one LIKE NEW~Goodwill~75 cents last week! :O) Signing off for now...Thank you again, Lauren, for the JOY of sharing your life thru your journaling & pictures!! P.S.William LOVES his blue clogs, huh?!?!?!?!? :O)

Mimi said...

What fun....The videos are just a little peek into our little boy's day. You can see he really enjoys his playroom and has lots to keep him occupied. Thanks...

Lauren J. said...

He certainly loves his playroom! We spend a lot of time just hanging out in there. His new thing (well, sorta new) is to sing "queen up" and help me pick up all the toys. I'm trying to catch that on video!


William 2 years old

William 2 years old

William loves swinging on our front porch. 15 months old

I love this picture...he's looking up at his daddy