Hi! I'm married to my best friend, Philip and we live at the beach. I am a mother to two wonderful boys, who have my whole heart! William and Griggs. I am a stay-at-home mom and love my life!
Good Morning! :O) ...I had a Feeling there'd be some new entries from...The Blogger!! :O) "O No!" Love how WPJ says that when His Pillow falls...Poor Little Guy!! Workin' so hard gettin' in his chair...fixin' everything JUST RIGHT!! ...Down to Closing the pages in that Big Book!! What concentration...
TRAIN..."Choo Choo"...Here comes the "Oh No" again...only This Time...it's "oh noooooo..." :O)
CELL PHONE...Think I'll Dance while on My cell phone Like William does!! :O) Good exercise...Darling Smile...How could these videos NOT "Bring A Smile To Our Face!?"
2 comments:
Love that you can get WPJ on video for us all...He is sooooo precious.
Good Morning! :O) ...I had a Feeling there'd be some new entries from...The Blogger!! :O) "O No!" Love how WPJ says that when His Pillow falls...Poor Little Guy!! Workin' so hard gettin' in his chair...fixin' everything JUST RIGHT!! ...Down to Closing the pages in that Big Book!! What concentration...
TRAIN..."Choo Choo"...Here comes the "Oh No" again...only This Time...it's "oh noooooo..." :O)
CELL PHONE...Think I'll Dance while on My cell phone Like William does!! :O) Good exercise...Darling Smile...How could these videos NOT "Bring A Smile To Our Face!?"
Love you, Little Mama!!
Post a Comment