Friday, August 28, 2009

Fun times with Drake!

Just some fun videos with Drake. We love hanging out in our backyard! It's such a fun backyard and perfect for our little family. William is wearing long pants b/c of the bugs...middle of summer, but gotta protect those chubby legs! Drake LOVES William and William LOVES "Dake-Dake". Enjoy!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Just checking in and catching up. He grows every time I check in! Aren't they fun?!!! Love watching the pics of William and Sophie! So so cute and such sweet memories. Notice some Lake Eufaula stuff on your sidebar...you know that's my hometown? Ever go there?

Papa said...

A dog and a little boy go together like bread and butter,what a great videio!!!Looking forward to more of our little boy.

Anonymous said...

That's cool you posted videos with DRAKE! :O) Just this morning...after Sharon was talking to me about Jackson...I was thinking of YOUR PUPPY...Wa~Lah! :O) There's "Dake Dake"...with...THE LITTLE BOY...The Darling Little William... I Love Pics & Videos of him, Lauren...

Mimi said...

Love the video of W with Drake. What better than a little boy and his dog..


William 2 years old

William 2 years old

William loves swinging on our front porch. 15 months old

I love this picture...he's looking up at his daddy