Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Portraits of Jackson

Here are some portraits of my friend Jenny and her little boy. Anna Morehead (my wonderful cousin) is the photographer. She is fantastic and takes amazing and priceless pictures. Check out her site at www.simplyelegantphoto.com sometime to view her work.





For those of you who live down here or w/in driving distance, she will be down the week of July 11-18 doing sessions. She has a studio in Dothan and does travel some for sessions. Please take a moment to visit her site. You can contact me for more information...or just email Anna.



I'll post the ones she took of William's 18 month session next.

I just wanted to share this beautiful baby!!!


3 comments:

Gram said...

These are beautiful! I love the one with Jenny's wedding band and engagement ring on Jackson's little piggy. Jenny, you are soooo pretty, and Jackson, you are sooooo cute, and Anna, you are a great photographer. Throw in Philip, Lauren, William, Patrick, and Jillian, and life can't get any better! Grumps and I are excited about seeing the 18 month pictures of our boy, too! We love y'all!

Mimi said...

Precious photos of Jenny and Jackson. He is a cutie.. I'm sure Patrick and Jenny will cherish them.

Anonymous said...

O...I LOVE those pictures...I don't know that I've Ever seen any more beautiful work...Your cousin is surely Gifted to Capture the unique Beauty of an individual...


William 2 years old

William 2 years old

William loves swinging on our front porch. 15 months old

I love this picture...he's looking up at his daddy