I'm still trying to get caught up on Memorial Day weekend! So much was going on that weekend and I want to get to it all, so here's our night out with Shane.
Sunday night (of Memorial Weekend) our friend Shane Odazier was in town playing at Ballyhoo's. He's awesome for those of you who might not have heard him. He writes/sings country music and has a single out on the radio. It's always so much fun we we get to see him play. He's a fraternity brother of Philip's from Auburn and he now lives in Nashville. My favorite songs of his are Dallas and I hate this town (this one's the single). (check it out on his myspace page)
Back to our night...We met Drew and Amy and Heather and Eddie up there and my friend Kayla rode with us. One of my old friends from back home happened to be one of the waitresses and she grabbed us the table up front by the band. Fun was had by all!
Now...you may ask who had William?? My wonderful parents were in town and so graciously kept him for us...and kept Heather's twin boys too! They had a great night with all the babies and had them all asleep when we got home. What a wonderful set of parents I have! Holden said he helped a lot too! Many thanks to Moma and Daddy and Holden for keeping William and the twins so we could have the night out with friends.
Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Check out Shane's page sometime to hear his music.



2 comments:
Looks like you guys had alot of fun. It's always good to be with friends. And how lucky it was that you got a table up front. You and Philip look really good. I hope you got some pictures of the three babies with your parents and Holden. I'm sure they had alot of fun. All those boys........:)There should be a little girl in the mix. I wonder what Holden thinks about all the babies together.
Love to all
You two get more out of a day than anybody I know!!!!So glad you guys had a chance to go OUT and not worry about our boy. Nothing like grandparents for babysitting!!
Post a Comment