Sunday, June 7, 2009

We love Publix Cookie Club



William won the Publix Cookie Club last month and got his very own Cookie Cake! They even put his name on it! He was so excited when we picked it up. He saw it and said "Oh, Moma" and "my cookie". We had fun "presenting' it to him at home. He gobbled it up. Over the next few days he would occassionaly ask for "big piece" and then "cookie" and point to his cake. We so enjoyed this special treat!
Here are a few pictures and a video of William with his cake. It may not be a big deal to everyone else, but it was so cute watching him get excited and we thought it was pretty cool!
Thank You Publix!! We truly have the friendliest Publix ever! We love our Watercolor Publix. The folks working there are so kind and helpful and just love William. I love our little Publix!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I love the video of WPJ eating his cookie..Especially when his Daddy makes the comment about eating sugar at bedtime..Oh well, how often do you win the Cookie of the Month from Publix? I know he enjoyed that BIG cookie. He is soooo cute when he says his prayers.

Papa said...

Sweets is a weakness of mine. Wish I could have been there!!!!


William 2 years old

William 2 years old

William loves swinging on our front porch. 15 months old

I love this picture...he's looking up at his daddy