Please say a prayer for my Granddaddy (L.C. Green). He is 90 years old and was admitted to the hospital in Dothan on Monday morning for dehydration, heart complications, pnuemonia and pleurisy. He has a chronic lung problem and is very fragile in his health...but he is a fighter! As of today (Wednesday) the doctors have stablized the heart condition and had narrowed his problem to pnuemonia in his lungs and his bloodstream. He has made a huge improvement and is gaining strength throughout the day. The doctors are impressed by how much he is improving. Please keep my family in your prayers as we go through this time.
I know prayer works and I appreciate any and all prayers for my granddaddy.
We turn it over to God and lean on him for strength.




4 comments:
A fighter he is indeed! Prayer is an amazing thing. Peace, comfort, and healing to your grandfather and your family Lauren. Thinking of you and lifting you all up tonight in prayer.
AOT,
Katie
Thanks Katie.
God bless your Granddad. He is a strong man. We are praying for him and you all too.
Every time I think of y'all, Lauren, I think of Granddaddy and pray for him. Yes, we do know the power of prayer, and he is undergirded with it. Our loving Father is giving y'all the strength and peace. We'll continue to pray for him and praise God when your Granddaddy is restored with whole-healing cells. We love y'all so much.
Post a Comment