William has become so independent and loves to play with his toys. While I was in the kitchen cleaning up, he went into his playroom to play (which he does often). I heard a "beep, beep" over and over from him and I had to go see what he was up to...he's really started to put noises with toys and animals, etc lately. I quickly grabbed my camera and got a short little video of him! He absolutely amazes me! The way he learns and interacts is so incredible to experience. I know children learn like this, but when it's your own it really is rewarding. It's so amazing how creative they are with their play~
Hope you enjoy this little video!



1 comment:
Hi Lauren...
Gram sent this little "Beep Beep" video clip to my email! :O) DARLING!! I know it thrills your heart as a parent to witness your little one actually correlating what they're SEEING into their ACTIONS!! Fun...& rewarding...
Sweet pics of Uncle Holden & William...& So Cool William wearing Uncle Hunter's hand~me~down's'!! :O)
?!Chocolate chip cookies, huh?! :O) Minus icing & sprinkles!! Cute!!
Post a Comment