Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just another afternoon of painting

I'm still trying to get caught up. I want to share these videos with you so you can enjoy William!
I'm steadily trying to get caught up. Just stay with me...


I cannot begin to tell you how much I love my child. I simply can't find the words to describe how much I love enjoying the simple things in life that come with being a Mommy. I jump at the chance to experience life with William. Every day is a new adventure. Every day he's learning and doing something new. I am constantly amazed as I watch him grow. I am so gratefu that I am able to be home with him daily. I am left speechless some days as I watch my blessing. God is so good. I am truly blessed and never ever want to take that for granted. Thank you God for my William.


His favorite activity lately it seems is painting. I can't tell you how often we pull out the paint and paint paint paint. He loves it. He seems so focused on what he's creating and just being hands-on discovering new things. I do love this time. He is so happy to just be "let loose" with his paint. I try to capture his little face and his excitement so one day when he's all grown, I can replay all the many tiny wonders...

Oh, I love my child!!

2 comments:

Grumps said...

This kid can paint with a "swish swish" for effect. Lots of talent here. Thanks for sharing. Love ya'll.

Anonymous said...

"O I Love My Child!" I love how YOU love your Child, Little Moma!! :O) ...Enjoying the Simple things that come with being a mommy...and amazement at watching William grow...You are so right...because they change so rapidly...An expression, a word, a gesture constantly repeated for days...then...Gone...and on to something equally New...and endearing...YOU are capturing...thru pictures, journaling, and videos...the moments of WILLIAM growing up...A TREASURE...
I do love how 'Focused' William is with his painting... :O) ...And I love when he says "Swish...Swish..." Thank you for the pleasure of experiencing your joy!!!!


William 2 years old

William 2 years old

William loves swinging on our front porch. 15 months old

I love this picture...he's looking up at his daddy