The past few days have been somewhat rough...William has had a fever since Monday and has not slept much the past two nights. I, therefore, have not had much sleep either! Yesterday, I took him in to get checked out and found that he has an ear infection in both ears...so he got a shot...poor guy. Today seems better, but I can tell he is exhausted. He's not been eating much, which is not like him...he eats great. Today I did get him to eat half of a poptart and a popsicle...his first one...and that put a smile on his face! He seemed to enjoy licking his hands as much as the popsicle!
So...for today, I'm posting some cute pictures and videos of William to cheer myself up. Even when he's sick, he is a doll.


This is from last week. I thought I'd include it just for fun. Enjoy!



2 comments:
Hi, William. We are so happy you are feeling better. Daddy told us Monday night that you weren't feeling well, and we stopped our Bible study right then to pray for our little buddy. God is good, and He healed you. Grumps and I love you so much, Precious. We love your videos. When you come down, we'll have popsicles for you!
What a smart little boy - takes after his Grandaddy!
Post a Comment