Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just a quick hello!

It's been a few days since I've blogged anything and I wanted to just say hey!
We went up to the lake again this weekend for the long weekend. It was wonderful...but I'll tell more when I get back home and can upload pictures. Short version, it was a relaxing 3 day weekend and full of memories. Philip left out on Tuesday for a meeting in Tallahassee so my mom drove up to pick us up and all the stuff. We stopped for a mother/daughter lunch in Abbeville at the cutest little place called Huggin' Molly's. If you are up there, stop by! I'll be in Dothan until Friday because Philip has out of town meetings this week.
My mom's birthday is Thursday so I'll get to celebrate with her!
I'll post new pictures this weekend when I get home. Hope everyone has a great week.
Please keep William in your prayers. He's still fighting the pain of an ear infection and major teething. He was up last night with me from around 10 until 2:45ish, then back up at a quarter to 6. He was miserable :( He had a few rough nights over the weekend too. We are going to see Dr. Williams (my old pediatrician) this afternoon to check his ears again. I'll let you know more later. Take care for now.

3 comments:

The Crowders said...

Hey Lauren!
I keep forgetting to add you to my friends list. I will do that soon. I do check in on you guys though.
I hope sweet William feels better soon. AR has an ear infection too, our 3rd in 2 months. However, this child must have a high tolerance for pain! I never know she has them.
William is so smart!
Have a good rest of the week!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for William's ears and hope he is feeling better soon.

Happy Birthday to Margaret:May her day be filled with happiness and joy.

Kellie said...

Gotta love teething AND ear infections! Hope he gets better soon!


William 2 years old

William 2 years old

William loves swinging on our front porch. 15 months old

I love this picture...he's looking up at his daddy