I love pictures, so most of my posts will probably pictures and videos of William. I hope to post something daily, but it will depend on my free time. All of our family lives away, so I'm hoping this will help the Grandparents watch William grow and change. As I begin this blog, he is 15.5 months old and is the most perfect gift from God. He brings a smile to my face all throughout the day. William is a perfect blend between us (his parents) and it's exciting to catch a glimpse of ourselves in him.
He weighs 26.2 lbs and is 31 inches tall!
I am addicted to SNAPFISH! I upload pictures all the time to the website and share with friends and family. I'm sure some of you think I go overboard with the pictures, but that's just me! I am most excited about uploading little video clips of William for our family to see. My parents and grandparents all live in Dothan, so they are only 2 hours away. Philip's family all live in South Florida (WPB area) so they are about 9 hours. We miss them and wish they were closer!
Here's to my little William! A top 10 list of my favorites....
1. He LOVES to snuggle with mommy...when he wakes up, before naps and bedtime and throughout the day. It is so rewarding to me when he climbs up in my lap...I just ask him if he wants to snuggle and he reaches up to me!
2. He is a healthy, happy little boy. He always wears a big bright smile and loves to "talk". He actually has a HUGE vocabulary for his age. (his dr. said she was by far impressed with all his words for his age)...to include a few: moma, dada, tank too (thank you), pweese (please), sunshine, side, bath, up, juice, bott, shut, sit, chair, cookie, drake, dog, baa (sheep), meow, moon, moo, brush, sock, shoe, let's go, touchdown, yes, no, more, mine, uh-oh, duck, quack, wee, ball, bug, night-night, hello, bye-bye, pat-pat...
3. He LOVES books! We have a basket in our living room full of books for him and he goes straight for them in the morning. He loves to sit and "read" them. He patiently turns the pages, will carry them to me to read, points at the pictures. Oh, you can tell him to find "Brown Bear" and he will search through the basket until he finds it! How cute!
4. He loves waffles in the morning! After our snuggle time, I'll ask him if he wants his waffle and he smiles and shakes his head and says "yea" or "yes". He dances and points to the microwave until it's ready.
5. He has learned to blow bubbles in the tub and lay down like he's swimming! He's a water baby for sure...good thing for the beach!
6. He loves music and dances all around! He's trying to sing along with songs, but mainly it's just him humming or babbling with the music, but he's trying!
7. He loves to blow kisses and wave at folks when we are out and about. He gets excited when we go to the grocery store...he knows he gets a cookie and gets to see the ladies at the register. We talk about all the neat things in the store (produce, flowers, signs, balloons, the deli, etc). When it's time to check-out, he knows he gets to push the button and will point his finger at it and repeat "butt, butt, butt" until it's his time.
8. He gives the best sugar and hugs with his "pat-pat" on the back. When you ask for a hug and kiss, he typically will give it to you. Ask for a hug and you get his little arms either around your neck or legs, quickly followed by the "pat-pat"...so precious!
9. He has a head full of bleach blonde hair with curls...just like his daddy did! I had the curls, but not the blonde. We have some pictures of Philip at this age and it's like looking at William! I love his curls around his ears and neck line. When he wakes up...it's bed-head everywhere, but I'm not cutting it any time soon!
10. He is so happy to just play with his toys and be outside! He loves to go down to the beach and walk in the sand...although he topples some... He loves his swing in the back yard and how Drake licks at his feet. He walks all over the yard picking up things like little boys do and then proudly hands them to me. He loves going for a walk in his stroller. He waves at everyone and babbles away. He will play for an endless amount of time in his playroom so quietly and content. It's just amazing to watch! Oh, the best is at the end of the day when he knows Daddy is coming home and he hangs out at the door watching...as soon as he sees his Daddy, he giggles, bangs on the door and starts saying "dada, dada, dada, dada". Philip picks him up for a hug, then William turns to me, smiles and reaches out for me!



5 comments:
I love that little man.. I am so glad I can see and read about him all the time now! Love you guys!
I love blogs! Especially ones where I actually know the people in real life. :)
I'm so glad you are doing this. The pictures are great, but I love to hear about what you're doing too.
Hope to see you soon!
I am counting on this new business venture of Lauren's to generate sufficient advertising revenue to make up for the hit my 401k is currently taking. Have fun, girls.
What a wonderful blessing this is, Lauren. I feel like I spent the day with y'all. :) My kindergarteners watched the Peek-a-Boo video three times yesterday. Tomorrow, I'll share this Blog with them, and we'll watch the Bubbles video. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this for all of us. Kiss that precious doll for us. We love y'all.
This is wild. This is great. This is
what I have been waiting for to happen. William is my buddy and I am
very happy to comment on his happenings for everything is so cute.
We can watch daily and see his growth and this is truly wonderful.
Now, william, get your baseball glove
and ball so we can throw it around some time soon.
Post a Comment