Tuesday, January 19, 2010

still here...

Just wanted to say that we are still here...just taking me a while to get back into things. My goal is to have W's 2nd birthday posted this week. I'm let down in myself about how far behind I've fallen with my blog...it's my journal (well, one of them at least). I'll explain later why I've fallen so far behind, but that's another story and I'd like to keep this blog in chronological order :) So, just hang with me a little bit longer and we will be back in the swing of things in no time!!
I still can't believe my baby is 2!!

5 comments:

Gram said...

Isn't that something....I haven't checked your blog in about two and a half months, and I had a moment here at school, so I pulled it up! Don't you worry about being behind, except for your own sake of journaling. We know you've been busy, sick, and caring about all of us. All we care about is YOU. You will when you can. I need to catch up on reading it! :) Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

We understand, you have a lot on your plate these days.

Papa said...

We understand, you have a lot on your plate these days.

Katie said...

Just checking in on the Justiss fam! That little one is growing up! Haven't visited your blog in awhile. Love to hear from you. Shoot me an email when you get a chance!

Maggie said...

****DITTO-DITTO-DITTO**** You described your birth with just how wonderfully in LOVE I felt for your daddy when you were BORN and your description of your William is absolutely how we felt about you"Miss Lauren"(just ask your Doctor Williams?)****
We Love You,Philip and William so much and enjoy reading your BLOG as well as spending any time we have with you, too. Please continue when you can as God is so good Blessing us all....Thank you for being such a dedicated couple and parent to our grandson and the one on the way...Thank you for being so thoughtful of others, too!!!


William 2 years old

William 2 years old

William loves swinging on our front porch. 15 months old

I love this picture...he's looking up at his daddy