William loves the beach! He wakes up asking to go to the "beeeech" and says it throughout the day. He loves the sand and the water so much! When we pull into the little park area, he immediately starts saying "hey beach". He loves running down the ramp to the sand, waving the whole time! He loves to run in the sand. He loves to run at the water and splash around. HE.LOVES.THE.BEACH. He gets in his own little world out there! We take a bucket and shovel with us for sand castles. He just giggles as we pack the sand down, then plop in on the ground to reveal the castle...to which he instantly smashes and laughs! All boy I tell you! He is getting the concept of using the shovel and bucket together, but mainly likes to just dig with the shovel. He runs all over the beach. He loves to get hand fulls of sand and smash it onto my back, legs and arms. Alright by me. It makes him happy and it provides me with a "mini spa treatment". He will grab my hand to go down to the water and we splash around in the waves. He loves to watch the waves as they crash. Sometimes he falls down and the water splashes over him to which he just laughs and laughs. So far, the beach provides endless entertainment. So far, the beach is wonderful for William. I can get him to walk down the beach a while with me as we look for different things and he seems to enjoy it. He waves at the people and the seagulls. He is perfectly happy at the beach.
While William and I are all over the place, Philip is close by with his new toy. He recently got a new fishing pole and has taken up fishing on the beach. It is so relaxing for me to see him able to relax and unwind from work. He plays with us some too. William loves for his Daddy to sit in the sand with us and help bury our feet. We have so much fun together as a family on the beach in the late afternoons, watching the sunset as William plays.
Hope you have a wonderful day! Enjoy the pictures.



4 comments:
Lauren,
I watched Philip get everything out of a day that he possibley could when he was a child. I loved it!!!! He enjoyed LIFE!!! William is following in his footsteps.These times are soooo precious. I know you enjoy each day with your boys. Doing things together as a family is so important. Continue to have fun with the boys and continue to blog!!! We enjoy it.
Love Papa
Haven't checked in a while. Enjoyed all the updates. He just gets cuter and cuter. You're such a sweet Mom. The videos are precious! Have a sweet Mother's Day with that little man!
Lauren,
You are fortunate to be so close to the beach. I love all the pictures of William exploring. I know you are enjoying it too because I know you love the beach as well. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. We are all going to the beach on Mother's Day, have a bite to eat and just relax while listening to the ocean roar.
Can't wait to see a picture of Philips BIG CATCH..I'm sure his story of how he it reeled it in will be an interesting one. Have the camera ready...
Love,
Mimi
hey lauren. please forgive me, but i can't seem to place you. your face looks so familiar, but i'm having a hard time remembering our connection??? you can email me at lindseysalter at yahoo dot com.
Post a Comment