Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Daddy's Day Off...July 3rd

Philip took off to spend the day with us...so we took him to art class...then the beach! Just what he wanted to do on his day off!! All jokes aside, he said he really loved getting to just be with us and carry on our normal day. I loved having him for the day. It was perfect! A weekday with Daddy is best! We love having him all to ourselves and away from work!!!




I just wanted to include this on the blog so William can see it one day...

I've got to print all this off for his keepsake book :)





Enjoy the pictures!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Beach Day" pics of William...you wouldn't even need the "titles"...The pictures themselves tell the story...You captured a lot here, Lauren...Beautiful...Also, expecially love the "Mommy's Little Boy" in Art Class!! :O) ...The 3 of you...Precious Family Time...I love it!!

Gram said...

Hey, Little Buddy! That is beautiful art! You are one gifted boy, in every aspect of that word! I think you inherited the art talent of two of your great aunts--Aunt Helen and Aunt Dodie. They were Mema's sisters, and could they ever paint and draw. I'm glad Daddy could go with you and Mommy to art class. That was really special for all of you. I can tell Drake loves you a lot, too. We miss you and love you.
Lots and lots of love, Gram XOXO


William 2 years old

William 2 years old

William loves swinging on our front porch. 15 months old

I love this picture...he's looking up at his daddy